- Assist the teacher in the class to work with the students with autism
- Assist the teacher to set up the resources and physical arrangements in the class
- Assist the teacher to prepare resources for teaching and learning
- Assist the teacher when they bring the students out of school for their off-site activities
- Assist the teachers in charge of special rooms to prepare resources for teaching resources and learning, set up the resources and physical arrangements in the room
- All other duties as assigned by the school management
- Minimum “O” Level
- Minimum one year of relevant work experience
- Teaching or Nursing experience is an advantage
- Available for Afternoon Session (12.30pm – 5.30pm), Monday to Friday
- Working Location: Eden School, 101 Bukit Batok West Ave 3 S(659168)
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.