We are recruiting volunteers who are patient, flexible, willing to learn, and most of all, interested in promoting the well-being of people with autism. Depending on your availability and inclination, you may be involved in the following programmes:
Eden Centre for Adults
- To assist in conducting daily activities such as art & craft, ball games, swimming and other leisure activities
- Able to commit a minimum of 2 hours per week
- A minimum commitment of 1 semester (20-22 weeks)
Eden Activity Club
- To support the various activity programmes such as art & craft, sports and fitness, music & movement, monthly outings
- Able to commit 3 hours on Saturday mornings
- A minimum commitment of 10 weeks
Other Programmes / Ad-hoc Projects
- To assist in conducting games & songs and other group activities.
- To assist in teaching art & craft, Chinese Language.
- To assist in administrative tasks like
massmailing, data entry, filing, etc.
- To assist in operational tasks like minor handyman work, painting, IT, etc
- To assist in specialised tasks like photography, fund-raising projects, translation of articles, etc
If you have the skills and talents to share and willing to commit your time, talk to us! For application details, please fill out the Registration for New Volunteers form and fax to us at (65) 6774-6957 or call us at (65) 6774-6649. We regret that only shortlisted volunteer will be notified.