|HR Officer||Full Time|
1. Strategic and Planning
· To support in developing, reviewing, implementing, managing and ensuring adherence Human Resource Policies
2. Employee Relations and Retention (Lead)
· Lead in employee orientation programme
· Lead Staff Disciplinary Management (Reprimand / Suspension / Termination of Employment), including but not limited to Issuance of 1st / 2nd Warning Letter, Observation on work performance and attitude
· Support Grievances Management (Complaints, Queries, Dissatisfaction etc)
· Lead in conducting of Exit Interview, preparing reports and implementing corrective / improving actions
· Lead Staff Welfare / Events and Activities, including but not limited to Referral to Professionals, Workplace Health Promotion activities, Group level events etc
· Lead in staff rewards and recognition, including Positive Work Attitude and Performance, Special Awards, Long Service Awards etc.
· Lead in staff communication channels, including but not limited to conducting surveys, focused group discussions, extended lunch breaks, suggestion box etc.
· Lead in conducting of teambuilding activities
3. Volunteer Engagement (Lead)
· Lead in executing and implementing goals and objectives for the volunteer program which reflect the mission of the organization
· Lead in promoting volunteer program to gain community support of the volunteer program and the organization
· Lead intake and interview protocol for potential volunteers to ensure the best match between the skills, qualification, and interests of the volunteers and the needs of the organization
· Evaluate the risks associated with each volunteer position and take appropriate action to control the risks associated with the program or service
4. Recruitment and Selection (Support)
· Assist in maintain Manpower Planning and Tracking
· Assist in arranging Job Posting / Advertisement via recruitment portals and agencies
· Assist in Off-Site Recruitment including but not limited to NCSS, MOE, Educational Campuses etc.
· Assist application screening and shortlisting
· Coordinate sending of application forms, administering Ravens, CPI etc
· Assist in conducting of Behavioral Interview
· Assist in CPI Interpretation
· Assist in Coordinating Teaching Simulation, including but not limited to preparation of logistic needed, scheduling etc.
· Assist in conducting of Orientation Programme
· Submit MOE Registration for SPED Teacher
· Assisting in attending to recruitment enquiries
5. Performance Management (Support)
· Support Performance Management function
· Support Planning, Processing and Execution of Performance Management
· Assist Bi-Annual Performance Review
· Support Performance Appraisal exercise
· Support set-up and management of E-Performance Management System
· Support administer of Performance Management framework, guidelines and SOP
· Support performance related concerns, including but not limited to Counselling, Verbal Warning, Coaching & Observation
· Communicate to staff on Career Progression, Career Options
· Work with Management on suitable Succession Planning
6. Learning/Training and Development (Support)
· Assist in management of E-Training and Development System
· Assist in staff training requests, registration and general inquiries
· Support coordinate application for Training Subsidy and Training Grant
· Assist in conduct Review, Monitor and Briefing of Training Bond and Scholarships
· Assist in Monthly update and submission of Training Records / Training Charts
· Maintain and update Annual Training Calendar
· Assist in conducting of Induction Programme
· Assist in arrangement for necessary logistics for internal and external training, including but not limited to Reservation of venue, Preparing of resources, Arrangement of transport, E-mail reminder, Sending of training invitations etc.
· Assist in consolidate and tracking of Training Evaluation and Feedback forms
· Assist in consolidation and archival of Training Manuals and Videos for Internal Trainings Training invitation,
· Assist new staff through Induction Training process
· Assist tracking and updating staff training records
7. Benefits Administration (Support)
· Assist in the benefits administration such as recording, tracking etc
8. Perform any other relevant duties as requested by the Management Board and/or Senior Manager, Corporate Services and/or Senior HR Manager.
- Minimum a Diploma in Human Resource Management or relevant field
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of proven competence in relevant field of work
- Strong organizational skills, keen to details and can work with minimum supervision
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Team player, flexible and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Passion to serve in an organization that makes a difference in the lives of individuals with special learning needs
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.