|Manager, Corporate Services||Full Time|
(1) Corporate Communications
- Oversee, support and contribute to the Association’s overall communications strategy
- Create and upkeep Corporate Brand and Identity / Image through SOPs, Brand Audits, Brand Health Checks
- Promote a positive branding for Corporate Image
- To be the spokeperson for Crisis Management, Marketing Management, Media Management and Public Relations Management etc
- Develop communication materials for marketing, public relations and media
- Manage and create of content for internal / external communication
- Represent the organization as a spokeperson in advocating the general knowledge on autism for some stakeholders such as parents, caregivers, schools, donors, companies etc
- Respond to general enquires, comments, complaints and feedback and provide relevant and timely information to the members of the public and families of past, existing and future clients and students
- Upkeep the Content Management of Official Website and Facebook of Eden School and AA(S)
- In charge of Newsletters such as Permit Registration, Production Scheduling, Consolidate Articles / Photos, Editorial, Liaise with Volunteer Graphic Designer, Translator and Printer, Proof Reading, Distribution, Mailing (Envelop, Address Label, Insertion, Stamp), Online Uploading etc
(2) Partnership and Stakeholder Management
- Key contact person for public general enquiries about the whole Association and its units.
- Lead, develop and maintain relationships with organizations in People, Public and Private Sector (such as Special Needs Community, Corporate & Community Partners, Institutes of Higher Learning, Schools and Government Agencies etc) to build long-term partnership
- Identify and research opportunities to build new relationships
- Meet with potential partners to build meaningful partnership opportunities such as CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), CIP (Community Involvement Programmes) or ad-hoc volunteering and/or collaboration projects
- Keep current partners updated of the projects and work of the Association, through face to face meetings and written updates/reports
- Lead and manage corporate partnership events as required
- Maintain accurate database for all corporate partners, including volunteer management database, and provide timely reports
(3) Fundraising and Donor Relations Management
- Lead and manage fundraising events / projects / programmes from Conceptualization, Development Implementation to Review and Improvement Stage
- Oversee, cultivate, steward and promote relationships between the Association and its corporate and individual donors
- Lead Donor Relations Projects to increase visibility, increasing donor retention, and increasing funding/donors
- Develop best practices and documentations in maintaining accurate database records.
- Review and implement corporate communication with donors
- Acknowledgement of all donations by written correspondence or other means
(4) Event Management
- Oversee and support in logistics preparation and arrangement for special events, activities and projects (e.g. Annual Accountability Address, Annual General Meeting, Staff Appreciation Dinner, Teachers’ Day Celebration, World Autism Awareness (Singapore), The Purple Parade, Team Building Activities, Opening Ceremonies, Training, Outings etc.)
(5) Special Projects
- To lead in Special Projects as needed (e.g. Establishment / Re-location / Conduction of new Eden Centres / Services & Programmes, Cyclical Maintenance Project for Eden Centres, Renovation, Re-branding Campaign etc)
(B) Any other duties as assigned by the Principal of Eden School and/or Senior Manager, Corporate Services of AA(S).
- Possess a Degree
- With at least 5 years of relevant work experience in Corporate Services
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to liaise with Key External Stakeholders
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.