|Admin Officer (Receptionist)||Full Time|
- 1. Front Desk
• Attend to calls and provide general information in response to queries timely and professionally, especially enquiries on admission and related general enquiries about Eden School.
• Attend to walk in enquiries promptly.
• Attend to all voice mails and ensure proper voicemail recordings on school main phone line for events when necessary.
• Manage all incoming and outgoing mails.
• Assist visitors, contractors, service providers by providing direction to the relevant staff or departments.
• Assist in booking of taxis for visitors and school leaders.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and professional image at Reception area.
• Ensure common forms at pigeon hole area are regularly replenished and updated when necessary.
2. Administrative support for Student Affairs
• Collection of consent forms, reply slips, and any other school-issued documents
• Monitor student attendance in school by updating attendance board daily, tracking of student early dismissal, prolonged reported absences. Flag out anomalies to relevant internal stakeholders.
• Monitor CCA attendance files’ drawing out
• Preparation of volunteers’ and external service providers’ attendance files; monitor signing-in of these files
• Coordinate claims and reimbursement by parents under any financial assistance schemes or initiatives operated by school
3. General Administrative Support
• Manage loan and return of school property to staff including loan of keys, School official mobile phone, First aid boxes and kits and umbrellas.
• Assist in the sale of student uniforms to parents and ensure compliance with Finance guidelines.
• Assist in the collection of school fees and authorized sales of school items from parents.
• Provide administrative & logistic support for school wide events.
• Any other duties as assigned by Administration Manager e.g. support for School-wide events such as Open House, PCLN etc.
- Working Location at Eden School (Bukit Batok)
- Worked in an administrative role, preferably in school environment
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous with an eye for details
- Good Team player
- Resourceful and can work independently
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.